Vessels will be required to give six hours notice before arrival or sailing on tides predicted to be 8.4m or over at Sharpness. On tides predicted to be less than 8.4m, 24 hours notice will be required.
- Tel: 01684 864388 or 07768 861282
- Out of office hours 0800 807060
- VHF channel 37 during tide time
Vessels should be ready to enter the lock one hour before high water. Vessels arriving should aim to be off Lydney 20 minutes before high water.
Charges for locking and mooring
A charge of £5 will be made for locking into the dock, and the following additional mooring fees will be charged:
- For vessels up to 9 metres length - £25 per month
- Between 9 metres and 15 metres in length - £40 per month
- Over 15 metres in length - £50 per month
Please make sure you do not arrive at Lydney too early on tide. Make sure you have enough clearance when passing over Sanager and Lydney sands.